A Multicenter Randomized Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate the Triplet Combination of Raltitrexed, Oxaliplatin and Bevacizumab Versus FOLFOX6 Plus Bevacizumab in Second-line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Raltitrexed
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEVATOMOX
- 12 Sep 2017 Results assessing the efficacy of raltitrexed, oxaliplatin and bevacizumab combination versus FOLFOX6 bevacizumab as 2nd line treatment in metastatic colorectal cancer, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 16 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Feb 2012 New trial record