A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled and Open-label Active-controlled, 4-period Crossover Trial to Evaluate the Effect of BIA 9-1067 on Cardiac Repolarization in Healthy Adult Men and Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Opicapone (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Jun 2015 Results (QT/QTc evaluation) presented at the 1st Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 18 Jun 2015 Results: at clinical and supra-therapeutic doses, opicapone was not associated with QTc prolongation, presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 17 Feb 2012 New trial record