A Phase III Randomized Trial of Gemcitabine (NSC 613327) Plus Docetaxel (NSC 628503) Followed by Doxorubicin (NSC 123127) Versus Observation for Uterus-Limited, High-Grade Uterine Leiomyosarcoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Filgrastim; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 May 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Spain.