Comparison of the Efficacy of Solifenacin With or Without Tamsulosin in Adult Women With OAB: A Prospective Randomized Multicenter Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Bomnal
- 30 Aug 2013 Results presented at the 43rd Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 30 Aug 2013 Primary endpoint 'Micturition-rate' has not been met.
- 08 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.