A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Intravenous Infusion Study of Recombinant Human Immunoglobulin M (rHIgM22) in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RHIgM22 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Acorda Therapeutics
- 07 Oct 2015 Results of new analysis of pharmacokinetic data from this trial will be presented at the 31st Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS), according to Acorda Therapeutics media release.
- 22 Apr 2015 Results were presented at the 67th American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting, according to an Acorda Therapeutics media release.
- 22 Apr 2015 Results published in Acorda Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History