A Pilot, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase I Study to Determine the Safety and Tolerability of Varenicline (Chantix) in Treating Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 3.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Varenicline (Primary)
- Indications Machado-Joseph Disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jun 2012 Actual end date changed from Dec 2011 to Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health)
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History