Functional Genetic Polymorphisms in the Aromatase Gene CYP19A1 Vary the Response of Postmenopausal Women with Primary Breast Cancer to Neoadjuvant Therapy with Aromatase Inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register record
- 21 May 2012 Planned end date (Jun 2023) added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register record.
- 20 Feb 2012 New trial record