A Phase 3, Open-label, Randomized Parallel,2-arm,Multi-center Study Of Talazoparib(Bmn 673) Versus Physician's Choice In Germline Brca Mutation Subjects With Locally Advanced And/or Metastatic Breast Cancer, Who Have Received Prior Chemotherapy Regimens For Metastatic Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Talazoparib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Eribulin; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMBRACA
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical; Medivation; Pfizer
- 12 Dec 2017 According to a Myriad Genetics media release, data from this trial were presented last week at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
- 09 Dec 2017 Results (n=431) assessing efficacy presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 08 Dec 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, data from the study will be presented as an oral presentation at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History