A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Oral Dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of DSP-1053 in Healthy Subjects and in Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs DSP 1053 (Primary)
- Indications Depressive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.