A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging Phase II Study Assessing Ranolazine in the Maintenance of Sinus Rhythm After Electrical Cardioversion in Patients With Non-permanent Atrial Fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAFFAELLO
- Sponsors Menarini Ricerche
- 18 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.