A Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multi-centre, Parallel Group, Interventional Study of Mesalazine (Asacol) Treatment in IBS and the Evaluation of Rectal Inflammatory Status using the Mucosal Patch Technique.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIBS
- Sponsors Tillotts Pharma
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov