A phase III open-label randomised study, to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of the concomitant administration of V419 (PR5I) given at 2, 3 and 4 months of age with two types of meningococcal serogroup C conjugate (MCC) vaccines given at 3 and 4 months of age, and followed by the administration at 12 months of age of a combined Haemophilus influenzae type b-MCC vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Measles; Meningococcal meningitis; Mumps; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rubella; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur MSD
- 18 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.