Efficacy and safety of the fixed oral perindopril arginine 5mg/amlodipine 5mg combination compared with amlodipine 5mg alone in patients not adequately controlled with amlodipine 5mg monotherapy. A randomised double blind 12 weeks study with up titration after 8 weeks in non controlled patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Perindopril/amlodipine (Primary) ; Amlodipine
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IRIS
- 21 May 2012 Actual end date 13 Jun 2011 added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 25 Feb 2012 New trial record