A Randomized, Multicenter, Controlled Phase III Study to Compare Perioperative Chemotherapy of Oxaliplatin Combined With S-1(SOX) Versus SOX or Oxaliplatin With Capecitabine (XELOX) as Post-operative Chemotherapy in Locally Advanced Gastric Adenocarcinoma With D2 Dissection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESOLVE
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an abstract presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology