A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-Arm Study to Evaluate the Initial Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Efficacy of CT-P10 Given in Combination With Dexamethasone, Cytosine Arabinoside, and Cisplatin (DHAP) in Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma as Second-Line Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Triad-DLBCL
- Sponsors Celltrion
- 22 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 New trial record