A Pilot Study Using High Dose Busulfan and Bortezomib as Part of Allogeneic Transplant Conditioning Regimen for High Risk Multiple Myeloma Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Busulfan (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Fludarabine; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute; 2011-151).
- 28 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 New trial record