Phase I/II Study of Combination of Sorafenib, Vorinostat, and Bortezomib for the Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia With Complex- or Poor-risk (Monosomy 5/7) Cytogenetics or FLT3-ITD Positive Genotype
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Sep 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.