The Pacific Clinical Trial: A Randomized Phase II Study Evaluating OGX-427 in Patients With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer (MCRPC)Who Have Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Progression While Receiving Abiraterone: Hoosier Oncology Group GU12-159.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apatorsen (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pacific
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Feb 2017 According to an OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals media release, the company presented results from this study at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History