The Pacific Clinical Trial: A Randomized Phase II Study Evaluating OGX-427 in Patients With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer (MCRPC)Who Have Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Progression While Receiving Abiraterone: Hoosier Oncology Group GU12-159.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apatorsen (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pacific
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History