A 6-month, Randomized, Active Comparator, Open-label, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Patient Outcomes, Safety and Tolerability of (Fingolimod) 0.5 mg/Day in Patients With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Who Are Candidates for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Therapy Change From Previous Disease Modifying Therapy (DMT).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPOC
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 304 to 300 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.