A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Effect of Rotigotine on Motor Symptoms in Patients With Advanced Parkinson's Disease With Motor Fluctuations and Symptoms of Gastrointestinal Dysfunction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROADMAP
- Sponsors UCB
- 13 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2013 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 190 to 150 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.