A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Four-way Crossover Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of ONO-6950 20 mg and 200 mg QD Versus Placebo and Montelukast (Singulair) in Asthmatic Patients Who Experience Exercise-induced Bronchoconstriction.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gemilukast (Primary) ; Montelukast
- Indications Exercise-induced asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jan 2013 Actual end date changed from Dec 2012 to Nov 2012, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.