The Protein Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Nilotinib as First-line Treatment of Ph+, BCR-, ABL+ Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) in Early Chronic Phase: a Phase IIIb, Multicenter Study to Assess the Complete Molecular Response
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=345) analysing prognostic value of BCR-ABL1 transcript type in chronic myeloid leukemia patients treated with Nilotinib from NCT00481052, NCT00769327 and NCT01535391 studies, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 14 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.