A Pilot Study of G-CSF to Disrupt the Bone Marrow Microenvironment in Bortezomib-, Carfilzomib-, or IMID-Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Filgrastim; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Lenalidomide; Pomalidomide; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2013 Investigational drug identified as 'carfilzomib' as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.