A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Trial to Study the Viaskin Peanut's Efficacy and Safety for Treating Peanut Allergy in Children and Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peanut allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIPES
- Sponsors DBV Technologies
- 06 Mar 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 11 Nov 2016 According to a DBV Technologies media release, additional biomarker data based on VIPES and OLFUS-VIPES trials were presented at the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (ACAAI) 2016 meeting.
- 15 Jun 2016 Combined data on immune biomarkers collected from pediatric patients treated in VIPES and OLFUS-VIPES trials published in a DBV Technologies media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History