The Effect of Liraglutide Adjunct to Insulin on Glucagon Response to Hypoglycaemia in Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary) ; Insulin
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms LATIN T1D
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 01 Nov 2016 Results (n=40) summarizing pharmacokinetic endpoints derived from the steady-state concentration-time curves for liraglutide 0.6, 1.2, and 1.8 mg in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics Journal.
- 09 Jun 2016 Results of steady-state pharmacokinetic data (n=40) published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History