Randomized, Double blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Phase II Study to Compare Four Dose Regimens of GLPG0634 Versus Placebo, in Combination With Methotrexate, Administered for 4 Weeks in the Treatment of Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis who have an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Filgotinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Oct 2013 Results assessing pharmacodynamics of GLPG 0634 and a major metabolite presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 29 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History