A Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of 52 Weeks of Once Daily Treatment of Orally Inhaled Tiotropium + Olodaterol Fixed-dose Combination (5microg / 5microg ) and Olodaterol (5 microg) Delivered by the RESPIMAT Inhaler in Japanese Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Olodaterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Apr 2014 The assessment duration of primary endpoint 'time to discontinuation from study drug' has been changed from 52 weeks to 55 weeks as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.