A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Food Effect of BCI-838; and, An Open-Label Minidose Bioavailability Study to Compare Several BCI-632 Pro-drug Candidates in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BCI 838 (Primary) ; BCI 1038; BCI 1206; BCI 1283
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BrainCells
- 06 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01546051).
- 29 Feb 2012 The study was completed, according to a BrainCells media release