Randomised phase II study with cetuximab (Erbitux) in combination with 5-FU and cisplatin or carboplatin versus cetuximab (Erbitux) in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin for treatment of patients with relapsed or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CETMET
- 17 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 17 Aug 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov; NCT01830556).
- 14 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (Denmark) and Merck KGaA as association added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.