A Phase I, Randomized, Open-label, Single-center Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Vandetanib (CAPRELSA) in Healthy Subjects When a Single Oral Dose of Vandetanib 300 mg is Administered Alone and in Combination With Omeprazole or Ranitidine.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omeprazole (Primary) ; Ranitidine (Primary) ; Vandetanib (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Breast cancer; Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; Peptic ulcer; Prostate cancer; Thyroid cancer; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2012 New trial record
- 02 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.