Uncemented total hip implant and subcutaneous injection of Denosumab for patients with osteoarthritis of the hip. A randomised double blind placebo controlled study on the effects on bone evaluated with DXA, PET/CT, and biochemical markers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Osteoporosis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DATA
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.