Phase II Randomized Double Blinded Placebo Controlled, Multiple-dose Regimen Study to Assess the Rate of Histological Clearance and Effect on Molecular Pathways as Well as on Biomarkers of 12 Months Secukinumab 300 mg s.c. Treated Patients With Chronic Plaque-type Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 08 Mar 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Percentage of Participants Achieving Skin Histology Response After Secukinumab Treatment From Baseline to Week 12), as per results presented at the 74th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 08 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 74th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 18 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.