Phase I/II study of oral MEK inhibitor Selumetinib (AZD6244 Hyd-Sulphate) in Combination with Highly Active AntiRetroviral Therapy (HAART) in AIDS-associated Kaposi's sarcoma (KS).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV infections; Kaposi's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCART
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Feb 2015 Accrual to date is 48% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 07 Jan 2015 Accrual to date is 45% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.