Non-blinded, Single Dose, Single Centre Trial to Assess the Pulmonary Deposition as Well as Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of 99mTc Labeled Ciprofloxacin When Delivered as a Single Dose From a Dry Powder Inhaler to Healthy Subjects With and Without Charcoal Block and Patients Suffering From Bronchiectasis and COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 03 Jul 2012 Actual patient number (19) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2012 Actual end date (June 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.