A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Multi-Center Dose Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of AKN-028 in Patients with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AKN 028 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Akinion Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as two patients have experienced serious liver events related to AKN-028, The risk-benefit balance was judged to be negative as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.