Topical Imiquimod 5% Cream Therapy Versus Photodynamic Therapy With Methyl-aminolaevulinate 16% Cream of Actinic Keratoses in Organ Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary) ; Methyl aminolevulinate
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AKtransplant
- 06 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record EudraCT2010-024623-24).
- 05 Jul 2012 Galderma and Meda added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.