A randomised phase II double-blind study to evaluate the effect of Regorafenib or placebo on progression-free survival and objective response rate in refractory advanced oesophago-gastric cancer (AOGC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTEGRATE
- 20 Jun 2016 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an abstract presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint has been met (progression-free survival rate) according to an abstract presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.