An Open-label, Randomised Trial of Bortezomib Consolidation (With Thalidomide and Prednisolone) Vs Thalidomide and Prednisolone Alone in Previously Untreated Subjects With Multiple Myeloma After Receiving Bortezomib, Cyclophosphamide, Dexamethasone (VCD) Induction and Autologous Stem Cell Transplant.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Prednisolone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VCAT
- Sponsors Janssen; Janssen-Cilag
- 15 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 28 Feb 2018.
- 30 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 09 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.