Randomised, double-masked, controlled trial of intravitreal Avastin (bevacizumab) versus Triesence (triamcinolone) at the time of cataract surgery on the visual outcomes for patients with diabetic macular oedema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIMECAT
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 100.
- 06 Mar 2012 New trial record