Phase IIb Study on the Safety and Efficacy of BM32, a Recombinant Hypoallergenic Vaccine for Immunotherapy of Grass Pollen Allergy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biomay
- 17 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2012-000442-35).
- 31 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History