An Open-label, Single-sequence Study in Healthy Subjects to Evaluate the Single-dose Pharmacokinetics of Tasimelteon Alone and in Combination With a CYP1A2 Inhibitor, Fluvoxamine.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fluvoxamine; Tasimelteon
- Indications Circadian rhythm sleep disorders; Insomnia; Major depressive disorder; Obsessive-compulsive disorders; Social phobia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 09 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2012 New trial record