A Phase Ib, Single-Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Multiple Ascending-Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Immunogenicity of Subcutaneous MCAF5352A in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Afasevikumab (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.