Efficacy and safety of the fixed oral perindopril arginine 5 mg/ amlopidine 5 mg combination compared with perindopril tert-butylamine 4 mg alone in patients not adequately controlled with perindopril tert-butylamine 4 mg monotherapy. A randomised double blind 12 weeks study with up titration after 8 weeks in non controlled patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Perindopril; Perindopril/amlodipine
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2012 Actual end date 20 Jun 2011 added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 07 Mar 2012 New trial record