Multimodality Treatment Including Pre- and Postoperative Systemic Chemotherapy Plus Cetuximab, Cytoreductive Surgery (CRS) and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC) in Patients With Peritoneal Carcinomatosis Arising From Wild Type K-ras Colon Cancer: A Prospective Multicenter Phase II Study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Appendiceal cancer; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMBATAC
- 10 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 07 Mar 2012 New trial record