A Phase II Evaluation of the Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase (PARP)-1 and -2 Inhibitor Veliparib (ABT-888) (NSC 737664) in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer Patients Who Carry a Germline BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 29 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.