Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Proof-of-Concept Efficacy of Lisinopril in Patients with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lisinopril (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Sep 2014 Transparency Life Sciences has been awarded a Small Business Innovation Research grant to conduct this trial.
- 30 Dec 2012 The IND for this trial has been approved according to a Transparency Life Sciences media release. The trial protocol has been uploaded onto the company website.
- 07 Mar 2012 New trial record