A randomized, double-blind study of capecitabine plus tesetaxel versus capecitabine plus placebo as second-line therapy in subjects with gastric cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesetaxel (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TESEGAST
- Sponsors Genta (CEASED)
- 31 Mar 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 580 as par M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 09 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 580 to 260 as reported in a Genta Corporation media release.