A multi-centre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy, safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetic of olokizumab administered subcutaneously to subjects with moderate to severe Crohn's disease.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Olokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations (Czech Republic, Poland) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 22 May 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.