CYCLosporinE A in Reperfused Acute Myocardial Infarction Prospective, Controlled, Randomized, Multicentre Trial to Examine Whether a Single i.v. Bolus of Cyclosporine A Before PCI Can Reduce Myocardial Reperfusion Injury in Patients With STEMI.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CYCLE
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Feb 2016 Primary endpoint of improvement of myocardial reperfusion, measured with ST-segment resolution greater than or equal to 70% has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 02 Feb 2016 Results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology