A Phase 2B, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Once-Daily Orally Administered PH-797804 For 12 Weeks In Adults With Moderate To Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease On A Background Of Tiotropium Bromide.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PH 797804 (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2012 Additional trial location (Canada) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.